Your lounge at La Tontouta airport (Noumea), the Hibiscus lounge
The Aircalin Hibiscus lounge is situated on the second floor of La Tontouta airport. It offers a panoramic view of the runway and the mountain range. Sophistication, calm, service... Everything has been designed for the comfort of our guests.
Opening hours: the Hibiscus lounge in Tontouta is open 2.5 hours before the departure of each flight to Singapore, Tokyo and Papeete and 2 hours before for flights to Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Wallis, Nadi and Port-Vila.
A lounge that looks like us
White sand, woods tones,... these tonalities inspired by New Caledonia provide a modern and elegant interior. With its façade entirely open over the runway and the mountain range, the lounge is decorated with wood and Alucobond. The wood provides a warm atmosphere while the Alucobond, a composite material made of two aluminium metal sheets and a plastic shell, provides a modern touch and structure to the whole. The floor, in tonalities of light woods, is plynyl (woven vinyl) evokes the image of a finely woven braids. In the central zone, to separate the buffet counter from the rest of the lounge, we’ve placed very large basins of light oak, resembling garden boxes, containing driftwood, evoking the spirit of New Caledonia’s most beautiful sites.
Care for details: light and furniture
The lighting and, in particular, the possibilities of of LED lighting, are the result of careful consideration. Thanks to this, blue lights can soften or highlight certain spaces. All the bay windows are equipped with remote controlled blinds to change the light according to the time of day.
The beige and sand-coloured leather chairs offer maximum comfort. The seats along the rows each have plugs and a wood and frosted glass tablet, upon which you can place a glass or a plate. If they prefer, travellers can sit at a stool at the two bars in the buffet area.
Take advantage of the Hibiscus lounge to discover a local artist or New Caledonian-inspired art. Aircalin is proud to offer artists this gorgeous space to showcase their work.
A business space
Two large television screens in the main lounge and the third in the VIP room allow passengers to keep up to date with the news. On the computing side, the entire lounge boasts wifi, and five iMacs have been provided for our clients’ use.
The lounge provides our clients with a range of newspapers and magazines. Current affairs, economics, women’s interest or celebrity gossip... there’s something for everyone!
The far end of the lounge is a space that, if necessary, can become a private VIP room.
A buffet counter
Pastries, verrines, canapés and sweet petits-fours... our on-board service works hard to offer you a wide selection of sophisticated appetizers. In addition to classic fruit juices and health drinks, we offer you the same wines as you can find on board our aircraft. Tea lovers will be delighted by the range of teas and herbal teas from the famous brand, Kusmi Tea.
Your Sydney Airport Lounge, Qantas International Business Lounge
Eligible Aircalin passengers can access the Qantas Business Class Lounge at Sydney Airport. Located airside in Terminal 1 on Level 3, the Business Class Lounge is accessible by escalator and lift, which are signposted for you. The lounge offers a variety of spacious seating areas and all the amenities you need to relax and enjoy yourself. While waiting for your next flight, enjoy the view and perhaps a glass of Australian wine.
- Location: Level 3, Airside, Terminal 1 (after security)
- Opening hours: Lounge hours are 5am daily and are available on all our flights from Sydney.
- Services:Free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, disabled access, Bar Service, Barista coffee, family area.
Your Brisbane Airport Lounge, Qantas International Lounge
Spread over three levels, the lounge has a variety of seating areas and a stunning, state-of-the-art design. You'll find spacious seating and workstations, with barista coffee stations and catering options at all levels.
- Location: airside, Level 3 & 4, Brisbane International Terminal
- Opening hours: the lounge is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 5.30am to 11am and 2.30pm to 10.15pm. Thursday from 5.30am to 9.30am and 2.30pm to 10.15pm. And Saturday from 5:30am to 12:00pm and 2:30pm to 10:15pm.
- Services: free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, showers, family area, coffee, bar and catering.
Your Singapore, Changi Airport Lounge, Marhaba Lounge
Located in Terminal 1 and 3, the Marhaba Lounge is a true oasis of peace and conviviality and enjoys an abundance of natural light. An ideal place to relax, eat and get on with your work.
Your Auckland Airport Lounge, Air New Zealand International Lounge
Located in the International Terminal on Level 1, the Travelounge offers a variety of relaxation areas and a state-of-the-art design. There are buffet meals, light refreshments, a barista coffee shop and a bar. There is also a covered outdoor terrace where you can get some fresh air and enjoy the weather while waiting for your flight.
- Location: Located at the international flight terminal, after the security checks. The international lounge is located on level 1. After customs, pass the Duty Free on your left and turn left, then take the escalator up to the entrance. The signs will help you.
- Opening hours: The lounge is open two hours prior to your flight departure and on all flights from Auckland.
- Services:Free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, coffee, bar and catering.
Your Tokyo airport lounge, Narita Premier Lounge
Located in Terminal 1 on Level 4, the Narita Premier Lounge has a variety of spacious and well-equipped relaxation areas. Watch the planes take off and arrive before your eyes while you sip a cup of coffee and relax.
- Location: Level 4, satellite 1 at terminal 1 (after security check point, near gate 16)
- Opening hours: 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Services: Free WIFI, food & beverage (including alcoholic drinks), toilet & shower, disabled access
Your Papeete airport lounge, Air Tahiti Nui Lounge
Divided into several areas, the lounge has a variety of places to relax and a design that is both modern and traditional. You will find spacious seating and comfortable armchairs to relax in during your transit. The lounge offers Wi-Fi access, as well as a choice of reading material and refreshments away from the hustle and bustle of the airport terminal.
- Location: Terminal 1, airside, at the top of the international boarding area (after the security checkpoint).
- Opening hours: 3 hours before departure on all international flights.
- Services: Free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, disabled access, bar service, TV, smoking area.
Your Nandi Airport Lounge, Fiji Airways Premier Lounge
Spacious and cosy, the lounge has a variety of relaxation areas and a refined design. There are spacious seats and armchairs to relax in, as well as a work area with computers available. The lounge offers Wi-Fi access, as well as a wide selection of food, friendly staff and exceptional coffee.
- Location: Airside, after the Duty Free shops on the ground floor, towards departures on the left.
- Opening hours: 05:00 to 23:00 daily (subject to change depending on flight schedules).
- Services: Free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, disabled access, bar service, TV, showers, and a children's play area.